Want something fun to do at home? Enter the #morriseastpizzachallenge, a pizza-making contest open to all ages. Purchase a pizza kit and tag a photo or video of your pie and you could win a $50 Gift Certificate to Morris East.
FIRST! WATCH OUR VIDEO AND READ ENTRY RULES BELOW:
Video edited by New Brooklyn Media — thanks for the awesome help!
1. Buy a Morris East Pizza Kit $10 for pickup (delivery available with varying hours).
2. Make your pie.
3. FOLLOW and TAG @morriseast a picture/video to Instagram or Facebook and use the hashtag #morriseastpizzachallenge.
4. Kids encouraged to enter!
PIZZA KITS + HOW TO ORDER
Pizza kits cost $10 ($15 with delivery). They come with 2 Morris East pizza doughs and our housemade tomato sauce.
HOW TO ORDER
- Click here for online order / delivery* or download the Morris East Ap
- Phone a location for pick up:
- Morris Street Location – 902.444.7687 (open Tuesday to Sunday 4pm-8pm)
- Vernon Street Location – 902.444.7669 (open daily 12pm-8pm (9pm Friday/Saturday))
- Larry Uteck Location – 902.444.7671 (open daily 12pm-8pm (9pm Friday/Saturday))
*Delivery hours vary by location and time of day.
Pizza entries will be judged on shape (presentation), flavours, creativity and fun.
One winner will be announced every Friday in April on our Social Media and will win a $50 Gift Certificate. Deadline to enter is the Thursday before.